- 1.1 This privacy notice is issued on behalf of Whiteburn Caerlee LLP (“we”, “us” or “our”), a company incorporated under company number SO306046 and have our registered office at Clock Tower, 1 Jackson’s Entry, Edinburgh, Midlothian, EH8 8PJ.
- 1.3 A â€œcookie” is a piece of software that attaches to the hard drive of your computer and remembers information about the configuration of your computer.
- 2.1 We use the following cookies:
- 2.1.1 Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- 2.2 You can find more information about the individual cookies we use and the purposes for which we use them in the table below:
|_ga||Google Analytics: Used to throttle request rate.|
|_gat||Google Analytics: Used to improve website performance|
|_gid||Google Analytics: Used to throttle request rate.|